Our headquarters are still located in Arquà Polesine, in the province of Rovigo, where Giovanni Martarello founded the company in 1921. The factory covers an area of almost 200,000 sqm that host workshops and warehouses. Almost like a small neighbourhood, the company covers 0.8% of the local municipality’s 20 sqkm .
Each unit is dedicated to a different assembly stage of the product that is also finished here. Our warehouses store best quality Chinese and European fireworks: theyare build according to EC standards and are certified by the local Technical Commission for Explosives.
The premises have plenty of office space to host both technical and commercial staff: all our staff is trained on Safety Regulations.